MTV UNVEILS CONTENTS OF 2011 MTV EMA GOODIE BAG!
MTV UNVEILS CONTENTS OF 2011 MTV EMA ARTIST BAG!
Gift Bag to Include an Array of the
Newest and Most Exclusive High-End Items and Tech Pieces
THE 18TH ANNUAL “MTV EMA” PREMIERES
SUNDAY, 6th NOVEMBER AT 9PM CET* FROM BELFAST
Belfast, Northern Ireland (3 November 2011) – MTV today revealed the contents of the 2011 MTV EMA Goodie Bag, which includes a variety of the newest and hottest fashion necessities, cool technology, and exclusive items from some of the world’s top designers and brands. Each of the 2011 MTV EMA presenters, nominees, and performers, including this year’s host Selena Gomez, will receive this amazing array of must-have items for the stylish star-about-town. The “2011 MTV EMA” will premiere Sunday, November 6th at 9PM CET* from Belfast.
Featured in the 2011 MTV EMA official gift bag will be the new Swatch Touch 2011, a colourful new collection of trend-setting timekeepers with big-screen LCD dials and a touch-sensitive zone in place of pushbuttons. On the style front, Swatch Touch 2011 brings streetwise fashion to the wrist, showing inspiration from urban rhythms and electric sounds, boarders up on snow and surf, riders taking life to extremes.
Also included in the bag will be a limited edition 30th anniversary Replay package containing a shirt and bandana from the Capsule Collection. In line with current trends, the men’s shirt is a regular fit workwear model, in a cotton produced specially for Replay by the famous US Cone Mills, while the women’s version is a fitted Western-look model. In addition Replay will have an exclusive backstage gifting boutique displaying items from their Fall / Winter collection.
The “2011 MTV EMA” official gift bag will also include:
- * Xbox 360 console with Kinect sensor and games
* Limited edition signed artwork by Tyler Shields
* Fatman MKII iTube Amplifier and Speakers
* Rimowa suitcase
* M.A.C make-up boxes
* Butter London nail varnish
* Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee from Sea Island Coffee
* WOWee Speakers
* Bushmills Irish Whiskey
* South Park figurines by Kidrobot
* Evita Peroni fashion accessories for women
* Remington hair and personal care appliances
* Assorted items from Gadi 21 Minerals Dead Sea Body and Skin Care line
* Percey & Reed Haircare gift set
* He-Shi Tanning products
* Goody Spin Pin
* Nando’s PERi PERi gift basket
* My First Twook, a book by Gary Go
* MiPow Power Tubes
* Charlotte Sparre pure silk scarves
* Sonos wireless multi-room music system
* KEVIN.MURPHY haircare products
* Moroccanoil limited edition gift bag that includes products and a bathrobe
* £500 voucher redeemable at SereneOrder.com
* ACS Pro Series custom-moulded earplugs
* Ines de Castilho Paris skin and body jewelry
* Stella and Dot boutique style jewelry
* SpongeBob SquarePants T-shirts
* Spongebob SquarePants Moshi Moshi peripheral phone handsets
* Rituals Home and Body Care
* Doctor Duve Medical Anti-Aging skin care
* White Lounge teeth whitening voucher
* Michal Negrin vintage-inspired jewelry
* Babette Wasserman and Candy Barrel jewelry and cufflinks
* Deamond mobile phone cases and accessories
* Nialaya jewelry
* Kangol headwear
* Complimentary stay at 45 Park Lane, London (part of The Dorchester Collection)
* Visoanska skincare
* Limited Edition Artwork by Walton Ford
In addition to the custom-designed Goodie Bag, performers, nominees, and presenters will enjoy the 2011 MTV EMA Backstage Spa courtesy of Nanoblur, Eucerine, Decleor, Butter London Nails, and Batiste.
About the 2011 MTV EMA
Hosted by multi-talented singer and actress Selena Gomez, the “2011 MTV EMA” will premiere Sunday, November 6th at 9PM CET* from Belfast, Northern Ireland. The “2011 MTV EMA” is sponsored by Dell, Replay, Hyundai and Swatch. Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jessie J, LMFAO, Justin Bieber, David Guetta and Snow Patrol are confirmed to perform, and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jenni “JWOWW” Farley, Awkward star Ashley Rickards, Katy Perry, Hayden Panettiere, Bar Refaeli, Sheamus, Irina Shayk, David Hasselhoff and Jeremy Scott are confirmed to present. Queen will be honored with this year's Global Icon award and will also take the stage for a special performance. Viewers can vote for their favorite EMA artists by visiting www.mtvema.com. Richard Godfrey and Bruce Gillmer are Executive Producers for the “2011 MTV EMA.” For all MTV EMA news and announcements, check out EMA on Facebook and follow us @ EMA Twitter. For MTV EMA press materials, please visit press.mtvema.com.
*check local listings; the show will air tape delayed in some markets.
For further information, please contact:
MTV / Viacom International Media Networks (London)
+44 207 284 6144
MTV / VIMN (New York)
+1 917 734 4966
MTV is the world’s premier youth entertainment brand. With a global reach of more than a half-billion households, MTV is the cultural home of the millennial generation, music fans and artists, and a pioneer in creating innovative programming for young people. MTV reflects and creates pop culture with its award-winning content built around compelling storytelling, music discovery and activism across TV, online and mobile. Outside of the United States, MTV is part of Viacom International Media Networks, a division of Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), one of the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. For more information about the 2011 MTV EMA, please visit press.mtvema.com.